Department: Product Management
Reports To: VP Technology
It’s an exciting time at StudentBridge! We are passionate about delivering a service that matters to the education industry and we are investing in our products and people. We are seeking passionate contributors who thrive in an open and collaborative environment.
Our recent growth has created new market opportunities and our expanding team has grown to a size where we seek an established Product Manager to help drive the company to the next level. We are challenged in continually advancing the company from a custom development agency to a leading software as a service (SaaS) solution provider.
Summary of Position
We’re seeking an innovative and vibrant Product Manager to strategically plan, design, build, and manage the company’s suite of digital engagement solutions and backend platform. The Product Manager will be responsible for understanding customer needs, defining a product strategy, writing product requirements, and launching new solutions.
The Product Manager is responsible for defining and executing the product roadmap and ensuring the on-time, on-budget delivery of products.This person will work closely with the CEO, Sales and Technology serving as a bridge between the groups.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development and product launches
- Translate the product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by the Technology teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with Technology, Production, Marketing, and Sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates StudentBridge and its features across primary market segments
- Assess current competitor offerings seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate go-to-market plans
Experience, Qualifications & Requirements
- +5 years of experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage a large number of tasks
- Experience with documenting user workflows and developing seamless user interfaces
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant program
Founded in 2015, StudentBridge is fast becoming the leading partner to colleges and universities that are looking to attract and enroll prospective students across digital channels, specifically through the power of personalized virtual experiences. Through our suite of rich-engagement products, we help over 260 partner schools maximize their online presence and provide the data and analytics to track and deliver success. We help students better understand their education choices and find the “right fit.”
Based out of Atlanta, GA, our tech-inspired office atmosphere is fun, but professional. Casual, but goal oriented. We are motivated by success, both year-on-year and longer term as we march towards our ultimate vision of being the #1 resource for colleges and students to find the perfect match.
What We Offer
- A hybrid remote/in-office work schedule, with planned collaboration/innovation days
- An enjoyable working environment within a motivated team from our Atlanta tech-style offices
- Competitive Salary and Benefit plans
- Career Planning and Growth
- Healthcare Plan including health/dental/vision insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Team Events and Perks
- All employees are required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID
Note: The responsibilities of this position are not limited to those listed above and the employee may be asked to perform additional duties. This job description may be changed at the discretion of the employer. The employee will be notified if such changes occur.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process today!