Director of Sales
Reports To: Chief Revenue Officer
It’s an exciting time at StudentBridge! We’re taking our award-winning solutions to the next level, striving to achieve double-digit growth in revenue and seeking a Director of Sales that will be responsible for leading our revenue generating teams and initiatives. Join a rapidly growing company that’s investing in our products and people and is passionate about delivering a service that matters.
The Director of Sales at StudentBridge is responsible for new and recurring revenue and will be measured by Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) growth and Annual Contract Value (ACV). This person will manage a full team of front-line sellers, sales reps and customer success reps and be responsible for hitting the company’s sales targets. This role will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and be paid commissions against specific monthly targets, in addition to a base salary.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with the Sales team to meet daily, weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Collaborate with the CEO and CRO to set targets for new business growth and translate those targets into a specific and actionable sales strategy for beating those targets.
- Expand and improve our inbound sales approach to maximize our coverage of the target market.
- Identify and actively monitor KPIs, milestones and other measurement activities for the sales team to measure and improve its success over time, and also quickly recognize opportunities and deficiencies that need to be addressed.
- Manage a complete sales organization including front-line sellers and sales support staff including defining roles and working relationships within the team and hiring and growing this team over time in line with company revenue targets and expectations.
- Work collaboratively with supporting teams (marketing, product and production) to improve the productivity of the sales team.
- Serve as the management team leader for SalesForce and SalesLoft, ensuring data integrity and behavioral consistency with how associates input and report data out of the CRM. This role should ensure we always have “one version of the truth” when it comes to sales tracking and performance management.
- Establish territory plans and revise them accordingly as the total number of sellers grows over time; set policies on adjusting territory allocation for sellers based on over and/or underperformance.
- Establish processes and standards that ensure new sales consistently translate to the highest LTV per customer.
Experience, Qualifications & Requirements
- Seasoned sales manager with 5+ years of sales management experience, preferably with a focus on high-volume inside sales.
- High energy individual able to spark enthusiasm and motivate a team through thick and thin.
- Highly organized and capable of setting new processes as well as streamlining existing processes.
- Detailed and process oriented.
- Always looking for ways to sell smarter and not just sell harder.
- Comfortable “managing according to the numbers” and creating a transparent working culture where everyone on the team knows their critical KPIs and understands what is required of them.
- Able to work in an open, collaborative manner across the organization.
- Software literate and proficient in our core management platforms, including Salesforce, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Navigator, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excited by the prospect of managing and growing young professionals.
Founded in 2015, StudentBridge is fast becoming the leading partner to colleges and universities that are looking to Identify, Engage and Convert new students through the power of digital marketing.
Through our suite of rich-engagement products, we have helped over 300 partner schools maximize their online presence and provide the data and analytics to track and deliver success. We help students better understand their education choices and find the right fit.
Based out of northwest Atlanta, GA (ITP), the office atmosphere is fun, but professional. Casual, but goal orientated. We operate a hybrid remote working environment, encouraging saving in office time to collaboration and learning. We are motivated by success, both year-on-year and longer term as we march towards our ultimate vision of being the #1 resource for colleges and students to find the perfect match.
We invest in our people and are committed to supporting and career-pathing our team members to brighter futures. We suit entrepreneurially minded individuals that are dedicated to go the extra mile in order to crush their own goals, while working as a team mate to help others. A passion for problem solving, innovating and driving change are all valuable character qualities.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary and Benefit plans
- A hybrid remote/in-office work schedule, with planned collaboration/innovation days
- An enjoyable working environment within a motivated team from our northwest Atlanta tech-style offices
- Career planning and growth
- Healthcare Plan including health/dental/vision insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Team events and perks
- Making an impact in the world for students everywhere
Note: The responsibilities of this position are not limited to those listed above and the employee may be asked to perform additional duties. This job description may be changed at the discretion of the employer. The employee will be notified if such changes occur.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process today!