Content Marketing Manager
Reports to: Director of Marketing
StudentBridge is looking for a creative, collaborative, and dynamic Content Marketing Manager to build original, engaging content that reaches our Marketing buyer. Our ideal candidate is someone with outstanding writing skills, a passion for thought leadership, a strategic and creative mindset, and a get-it-done demeanor who is excited to bring complex topics to life for B2B higher ed buyers, marketing professionals, and executives. We are also working on greater levels of video content and new form factors to reach audiences wherever they are. If you love to craft well-structured, easy-to-read content that makes complex topics easy to digest, this is the role for you!
If you’re the right candidate, then storytelling, clear communication, and organizational skills are in your DNA. Your colleagues would describe you as resourceful, deadline-driven, take things by the horns, and open to acting on constructive feedback. They would also describe you as a team-player, dependable, and kind. You probably created or have your company’s style guide memorized – and you have a sixth sense for when a piece of content isn’t striking the right tone. You also have a history of forging positive relationships with internal and external partners to create strategic content that suits the sales audience’s needs.
This is not an entry-level position. You bring experience and the confidence needed to speak up, share your insights, and ask tough questions. As a Content Marketing Manager at StudentBridge, you will put your storytelling prowess to the test through informative, persuasive, and engaging content. The top candidate will have the following skills and experience
- Creating content in support of demand generation programs, including case studies, videos, website content, infographics, blogs, social content, digital ad copy, and more
- You stay on top of the latest industry trends and always have a pulse on what’s top-of-mind for business and technology leaders
- Write original, relevant content to engage, educate, and inspire one of our key persona audiences – both for existing customers and prospects
- Interview customers, industry leaders, and thought leaders, and incorporate their voices into content to tell their unique, inspiring stories
- Creating editorial content in support of campaigns, programs, and exec comms
- Co-create research studies and strategies with third-party vendors
- Providing copy editing services across all marketing content
- Managing content operations across team functions
- Managing content calendar & content performance metrics
- Own the content process from pitch to publication
- Managing & hiring external writing contractors as needed
Experience, Qualifications, and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in journalism, professional writing/editing at a B2B (or within a similar fast-paced industry), and/or content marketing
- Determine the best medium given the topic or content at hand (infographics, blog, social, longer form content)
- Exceptionally collaborative and communicative, confidently engaging with not only your team and stakeholders across the company but with customers and thought leaders online
- Be proactive and eager to help, taking on a deliberate ownership mentality
- Creative writer and storyteller. Must write human
- Experience managing & scheduling content operations
- Experience aggregating & reporting performance metrics
- Long-form writing experience: research, case studies, infographics
- Short-form writing experience: promotional emails, blog posts, social
- Solid grammar and copy-editing skills
- PowerPoint skills a plus
- You write fast and fun, and always find the better way to turn a phrase
- Your writing doesn’t feel like marketing, it’s a conversation
- Must be highly collaborative and low drama
Founded in 2015, StudentBridge is the leading provider of customized digital engagement solutions. Our virtual experience specialists have created award-winning digital solutions that have helped over 250 colleges and universities achieve their enrollment goals.
We work collaboratively with each institution to understand their specific objectives to develop unique and completely customized digital solutions to engage with students and drive conversion at every stage of the funnel.
Now more than ever, prospective and admitted students are looking online to make college decisions. StudentBridge helps schools make a good first impression by showcasing all that the school offers through video Viewbooks, interactive campus maps, and immersive virtual events.
Based out of Atlanta, GA, the office atmosphere is fun, but professional. Casual, but goal oriented. We are motivated by success, both year-on-year and longer-term as we march towards our ultimate vision for every student to find the perfect fit and every school to fill every seat.
What We offer:
A fun work environment with a motivated team at our Atlanta offices
15 days of PTO in the first year that increases with tenure
Premium healthcare plan that includes health/dental/vision insurance
401k plan with company match
Team events and perks
All employees are required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID
Note: The responsibilities of this position are not limited to those listed above and the employee may be asked to perform additional duties. This job description may be changed at the discretion of the employer. The employee will be notified if such changes occur.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process today!