Reports to: Director, University Partnerships
StudentBridge is seeking to hire a dedicated and experienced Business Development Manager to lead all day-to-day operations of the Business Development team within our Sales team. The Manager is responsible for hiring, training and directly managing the team of business development representatives (BDRs) and overseeing Sales pipeline growth. The person who fills this role will be responsible for conducting daily meetings, creating weekly and monthly reports and will be accountable for each individual team member’s success.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of business development representatives ensuring they meet personal and team monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Hire, train, coach and develop business development representatives to meet and exceed individual and business goals.
- Provide guidance and instruction on a day-to-day basis to ensure team members understand and execute their responsibilities.
- Hold weekly one-on-one meetings with team members to evaluate progress and discuss professional development.
- Create, evaluate and update messaging cadences in SalesLoft.
- Ensure that sales qualified leads (SQLs) are converting to opportunities and supporting sales pipeline growth.
- Identify opportunities for improvement across sales operations and make recommendations to executive leadership for streamlining processes including best times to call, highest performing locations, etc.).
- Oversee all aspects of sales pipeline growth and identify ongoing objections and potential blockers.
- Empower and inspire team members to work hard and foster a culture of inclusivity and collaboration.
Experience, Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales or Business Development in a B2B environment.
- 1-2 years of experience in a team lead or management role.
- Ability to track and forecast sales pipeline and revenue growth.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Experience using SalesForce and SalesLoft software to track sales activities.
Founded in 2015, StudentBridge is the leading provider of customized digital engagement solutions. Our virtual experience specialists have created award-winning digital solutions that have helped over 250 colleges and universities achieve their enrollment goals.
We work collaboratively with each institution to understand their specific objectives to develop unique and completely customized digital solutions to engage with students and drive conversion at every stage of the funnel.
Now more than ever, prospective and admitted students are looking online to make college decisions. StudentBridge helps schools make a good first impression by showcasing all that the school offers through video Viewbooks, interactive campus maps, and immersive virtual events.
Based out of Atlanta, GA, the office atmosphere is fun, but professional. Casual, but goal oriented. We are motivated by success, both year-on-year and longer-term as we march towards our ultimate vision for every student to find the perfect fit and every school to fill every seat.
- A fun work environment with a motivated team at our Atlanta offices
- Competitive salary
- 15 days of PTO in the first year that increases with tenure
- Paid holidays
- Premium healthcare plan that includes health/dental/vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Team events and perks
Note: The responsibilities of this position are not limited to those listed above and the employee may be asked to perform additional duties. This job description may be changed at the discretion of the employer. The employee will be notified if such changes occur.
Send your resume to email@example.com to start the process today!